My Own Experience to France
When I went to France I was 4 years old so I do not remember much but I know how it looks a bit. The day my family got there it was raining. On the high way when we were in the car I remember my sister telling me we were entering Paris . In France I have an aunt and uncle 3 cousins. They have a restaurant in Paris near this one building that has a red windmill on the roof! I remember my little cousin reading a book out loud and it sounded weird to me because he was reading in french. I also remember eating in the restaurant and I remember it was so pretty. We went walking to the restaurant because all we had to do was cross the street. The worst part of the trip was when I fell asleep when my family went to see the Eiffel Tower .
No comments:
Post a Comment